Forexdiva.co.uk is the trading name and an online presence for the company Enajuri Capital Limited.
By accessing the Sites, you accept the practices described below. The Company is not responsible for the content or privacy practices of any website or application not operated by our Company, to which this Sites links to or which links to this Site. You are advised to be aware when you are leaving our Sites for a third party website or application.
- Safeguarding your privacy. The security and confidentiality of your information is important to us. The Sites have incorporated certain physical, administrative and technical procedures to safeguard your personal information for all financial transactions online. Personal information may be printed or otherwise stored in a non-electronic form. Only authorized employees who have a need to access your personal information in order to perform a specific job are allowed access to your personal information.
- Types of Information We Collect. We collect the following categories of information: Registration information you provide when you create an account, including your first name and surname, country of residence, gender, date of birth, email address, username and password. Transaction information you provide when you request information or purchase a product or service from us, including your postal address, telephone number and payment information. Information you provide in surveys on our Sites. Information you provide to us when you use our Site, or otherwise interact with our Company. Usage, viewing and technical data, including your device identifier or IP address, when you visit our sites, or use our applications embedded on third-party sites.
- Use of Your Information by Our Company. We use the personal information we collect from you for the following purposes: To provide you with the products and services you request.To communicate with you about your account or transactions with us and send you information about features on our Sites or our services or products and changes to our policies.To be consistent with local law and choices and controls that may be available to you in order to:Send you offers and promotions for our products and services or third-party products and services. Personalize content and experiences on our Site to optimize or improve our products, services and operations.To detect, investigate and prevent activities that may violate our policies or be illegal.
- Compliance and Cooperation with Regulatory Authorities. We use a variety of security technologies and procedures to help protect your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. For example, we store the personal information you provide on computer servers with limited access that are located in controlled facilities. Additionally, when we transmit sensitive personal information (such as a credit card number or password) over the Internet, we help protect it through the use of encryption, such as the Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol. Keep your password safe to help protect your accounts and personal information; it is your responsibility to keep your password confidential. Do not share it. If you are sharing a computer, you should always log out before leaving our Sites or application to protect access to your information from subsequent users.
- Your Controls and Choices. We provide you with the ability to exercise certain controls and choices regarding our collection, use and sharing of your information. In accordance with local law, your controls and choices may include the following: You may correct and update your registration account. You may change your choices for emails, subscriptions, newsletters and alerts. You may “opt out” of being on our mailing list or receiving future direct mailings from us by indicating your Account Preferences. You may exercise your controls and choices, or request access to your personal information, by logging into your online account, and selecting “Preferences”, or by emailing us at [email protected] and following instructions provided in communications sent to you. Please be aware that, if you do not allow us to collect personal information from you, we may not be able to deliver certain products and services to you, and some of our services may not be able to take account of your interests and preferences. If you have questions regarding the specific personal information about you that we process or retain, please contact us at [email protected].